Jun 05, 2014
The annual Pine Meadow Golf Classic is coming up on June 21 this year. The tournament raises funds each year for the comfort of Pine Meadow residents.
“The money always helps with some extras that are not covered in the home's budget,” said Jane Potyok, the outgoing Treasurer of the Pine Meadow committee.
This year the money will go towards a new wrought iron courtyard fence that will be needed once the home's expansion is complete in 2015. Pictured above,
- Health Unit raises the alarm over radon in KFL&A
- “I was like a fly to his fly-paper,” North Frontenac land developer David Hill says of Gypsy Villas in fraud trial
- Freak lightning strike triggers first response in South Frontenac
- The butterfly lady of Inverary
- Parham Fair carries on regardless of the weather