Cloyne and District Historical Society | Apr 07, 2016
A ukulele band “Tunes & Tea” provided music before the annual general meeting of the Cloyne and District Historical Society on March 21. The guest speaker was Tom Derrick of the Napanee District Community Foundation. Members and guests from local not-for-profit organizations learned the workings of the foundation. It helps grant seekers, donors and volunteers in the area with the vital community resources needed to make a difference.
- Frontenac Paramedic Services opts for continuity in leadership as the future becomes uncertain
- Pen pal correspondence has continued for 82 years
- Conservation Authorities face 50% funding cut
- Ambulance service was a big part of amalgamation talks, says former Warden
- Cuts to Library funding forces end to inter-library loan service