Jeff Green | Aug 20, 2009
Back to HomeFeature Article - August 20, 2009 Entertainment at the Parham Fair
Entertainment is the name of the game at Parham Fair. Our favorite group, AMBUSH, is back to start the fair a-rocking at 7:30 on Friday. Their ever popular sound and diverse music is a favorite of all. Come hear their latest hit songs from their new release – “She doesn’t come close” - as well as many of their old favorites. Nominated yearly as one of the 5 top country bands in the country, we are truly blessed to have them play at our little fair. Where else can you see Ambush for just $5.00? The Jim Patterson Band is the highlighted group for Saturday evening. They are the new up and coming Kingston Group. Playing from Nashville to Kingston, their sound is sure to please. Also on Saturday, Silly Sally will entertain both the young and young at heart. Another traditional favorite, the Parham Gospel Singers, will be performing at 2pm. The Sharbot Lake Fit Plus Karate Club will demonstrate their ability and agility at 4 pm. All for just $5\day.
- Frontenac Paramedic Services opts for continuity in leadership as the future becomes uncertain
- Pen pal correspondence has continued for 82 years
- Conservation Authorities face 50% funding cut
- Ambulance service was a big part of amalgamation talks, says former Warden
- Cuts to Library funding forces end to inter-library loan service