Aug 14, 2019
Selfless and strong Joanne peacefully passed away surrounded by the love of her family on Tuesday August 6, 2019 in Trenton in her 87th year. Predeceased by her husband Oswald “Bud” of 39 years, and her parents Joseph and Verna. Well loved by her brothers the late Jack (Jean), Bill (Rosemarie) and Frank (Janet). Mother Extraordinaire of Rick(Cathy), Paul(Carol), Jeff (Cindy), Cathy (Tom), Roland (Tina). Adored grandma of 11 grandchildren and 4 great grandchildren.
Friends will be received at Goodfellow’s Funeral Home on Saturday August 10, 2019 from 11am to 1pm. A Celebration of Life will take place in the Chapel at 1pm. Inurnment Parham Cemetery to follow. In lieu of flowers donations may be made to the Parham United Church, Hinchinbrook Recreation Committee or The Parkinson’s Society. Online condolences may be placed at www.goodfellowsfuneralhome.com
- Health Unit raises the alarm over radon in KFL&A
- “I was like a fly to his fly-paper,” North Frontenac land developer David Hill says of Gypsy Villas in fraud trial
- Freak lightning strike triggers first response in South Frontenac
- The butterfly lady of Inverary
- Parham Fair carries on regardless of the weather