Jul 10, 2019
Ray Milton Cox of Mountain Grove, in his 82nd year, passed away peacefully at home on July 6, 2019, where he has “hung his hat” for the last time. He retired from the Canadian Armed Forces after 30 years of service & enjoyed 34 years of retirement with his family. Ray always said he joined the Army to see the world, but still ended up coming home to the marry the girl next door. Survived by his beloved wife, Norma (MacCrimmon) of 57 years. Loving father of Tammy (Scott) Miller, Rose Marie (Mike) Turner, Scott (Ilona) and Randy (Jennifer). Proud grandfather to Mark, Peter, Daniel, Teagan, Keeley and Ashlinn. Brother to Elsie (Bert), predeceased by siblings Lorne (Joan), Mary, and Bob. There will be no funeral service as per Ray’s request. If desired, donations may be made to Mountain Grove United Church or your local branch of the Royal Canadian Legion. The family would like to thank the LHINS Coordinators, CBI nursing staff, and Goodfellow’s Funeral Home for their care and compassion.
- Health Unit raises the alarm over radon in KFL&A
- “I was like a fly to his fly-paper,” North Frontenac land developer David Hill says of Gypsy Villas in fraud trial
- Freak lightning strike triggers first response in South Frontenac
- The butterfly lady of Inverary
- Parham Fair carries on regardless of the weather