Jul 03, 2019
At L & A County General Hospital, Napanee, on Monday June 24, 2019. Don Yearwood, retired Belleville Police Department, co-owner operator of Bishop Lake Outdoors Inc, in his 85th year. Son of the late Greer and Bertha (Lee) Yearwood. Beloved husband of Helen (Bishop). Loving father of Brian (Pieper), Surrey BC; Karen Stapley, Belleville; Bob (Allison), Cloyne and Cheryl (Dan) Robson, Cloyne and the late Bill. Amazing grandfather of Reese (Ayasha), Brittney Yearwood; Jennifer, Michael and Chris (Courtney) Stapley; Brad (Chelsea) Robson and Kale Yearwood. Loved by great grandchildren Ava, Reed, Emery, Ellerie and the late Hunter. Brother of Marion Quinn, Doris Spence, and the late Keith & Bob. Brother in law of Pearl. The family received friends at the McConnell Funeral Home, Tweed from 2-7 Thursday June 27 and from 11:00 am Friday, June 28, 2019 where funeral service was held at 12 noon. Interment: Zion Cemetery, Malone. Donations: Hastings Prince Edward Lung Association.
- Health Unit raises the alarm over radon in KFL&A
- “I was like a fly to his fly-paper,” North Frontenac land developer David Hill says of Gypsy Villas in fraud trial
- Freak lightning strike triggers first response in South Frontenac
- The butterfly lady of Inverary
- Parham Fair carries on regardless of the weather