Jule Koch Brison | Mar 18, 2010
Three reports on the Landfill Monitoring programs at the Mackavoy, Kaladar and Vennachar Waste Disposal sites, including the costs, were deferred to budget time.
The Flinton Recreation Club raised over $900 at their recent fishing derby, which will go towards the rink coverall.
Council voted to support a resolution from the County of Huron requesting that the Mandatory Septic System Maintenance Inspection Program for Huron County proceed in 2010 as a user pay program, and that an application be made to the provincial government for assistance for residential repair or replacement of rural septic systems.
- Health Unit raises the alarm over radon in KFL&A
- “I was like a fly to his fly-paper,” North Frontenac land developer David Hill says of Gypsy Villas in fraud trial
- Freak lightning strike triggers first response in South Frontenac
- The butterfly lady of Inverary
- Parham Fair carries on regardless of the weather