Bonnie George | Mar 14, 2013
Pine Meadow receives another three-year accreditation award from CARF International. CARF (Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities) International is a private, non-profit organization that was founded in 1966. Its mission is to ensure quality, value, and optimal outcomes of services through a accreditation process that centers on enhancing the lives of the persons served. In the report received by Pine Meadow many strengths are listed. One of those strengths is that Pine Meadow takes customer service very seriously. This is evidenced through employee training, direct observation, statements made by the persons served and other stakeholders as well as comments by Family Council. We are very proud of our recent award and always strive for quality improvement at our Home.
- Frontenac Paramedic Services opts for continuity in leadership as the future becomes uncertain
- Pen pal correspondence has continued for 82 years
- Conservation Authorities face 50% funding cut
- Ambulance service was a big part of amalgamation talks, says former Warden
- Cuts to Library funding forces end to inter-library loan service