Ontario Provincial Police | Jul 17, 2019
Lennox and Addington Ontario Provincial Police received a report of an erratic driver on Highway 7 near Kaladar on July 13, 2019 near 4 PM. A driver was located at a local business. As a result of an investigation, A Peterborough area driver has been charged.
Michael John OCONNER aged 52 years has been charged with:
Operation while impaired - blood alcohol concentration (80 plus)
The accused had his driver's licence suspended for seven days and his vehicle was impounded for seven days. The accused will appear In Ontario Court of Justice in Napanee, at a later date.
- Health Unit raises the alarm over radon in KFL&A
- “I was like a fly to his fly-paper,” North Frontenac land developer David Hill says of Gypsy Villas in fraud trial
- Freak lightning strike triggers first response in South Frontenac
- The butterfly lady of Inverary
- Parham Fair carries on regardless of the weather