Jeff Green | Dec 13, 2007
Feature Article - December 13, 2007 Back toHome Feature Article - December 13, 2007 Luminaries within the village of Sharbot Lake
It is that time of year again and Oso Recreation Committee is soliciting for volunteers to help with the distributing, lighting and picking up of the luminaries. A work bee is planned for December 20 starting at 6PM at Oso Community Hall on Garrett Street to get the luminaries ready for Christmas Eve. So if you are able to devote just a bit of time to give us a hand, we would appreciate all the help we can get on December 20, and on Christmas Eve.
We are encouraging church groups, community groups, individuals, businesses to place the bags, light them and pick them up in front of their homes or businesses.
If you are interested or need more information please contact Anne Howes at 613-279-2573 (day) or Cathy MacMunn at 613-279-2935 (Ext: 222).
- Frontenac Paramedic Services opts for continuity in leadership as the future becomes uncertain
- Pen pal correspondence has continued for 82 years
- Conservation Authorities face 50% funding cut
- Ambulance service was a big part of amalgamation talks, says former Warden
- Cuts to Library funding forces end to inter-library loan service