Jeff Green | Dec 27, 2007
Feature Article - December 20, 2007
Back toHomeFeature Article - December 20, 2007 Christmas Celebrations
Harrowsmith Free methodist Church held their Christmas Pageant on Dec. 15
Above: the Christmas angel announces the birth of Jesus to the shepherds. Left: Mary Joseph and the shepherds watch over baby Jesus
The 1st Cloyne Sparks, Brownies and Girl Guides entered a float in the Dec. 8 Northbrook Parade. The girls were enthusiastic, especially when it came to waving and tossing candy canes. They were excited to to learn they received a prize for best overal float, winning a trophy and a plaque.
The Sharbot Lake Legion helds its annual children's Christmas Party on Dec. 8. Left: Santa with Austin and Taylor
Hinchinbrook Christmas Party
On December 15, District #4 Recreation Committee held an action-packed afternoon of fun. Music, crafts and horse driven wagon rides to those that braved the cold to enjoy the crisp day until the horses had to venture off to find…Santa! Over 130 children took part in the afternoon of fun and friendship. Thanksto the volunteers of District #4 Recreation Committeeand countless others for thier time and support for another successful event.
- Frontenac Paramedic Services opts for continuity in leadership as the future becomes uncertain
- Pen pal correspondence has continued for 82 years
- Conservation Authorities face 50% funding cut
- Ambulance service was a big part of amalgamation talks, says former Warden
- Cuts to Library funding forces end to inter-library loan service