Jeff Green | Jul 27, 2006
Feature Article - July 27, 2006
Back toHomeFeature Article - July 27, 2006
Design complete forCommunity Living building
Ever since the Community Living-North Frontenac building burned down early on the morning of January 6th, people have been wondering what will happen at the site, which is now just a hole in the ground surrounded by a fence.
Behind the scenes, however, work has been progressing towards putting up a new building, and the staff and board at Community Living have now completed the design phase in their building preparations. Drawings are available for public viewing at the temporary Community Living offices in the former Sharbot Lake Centre at the junction of Road 38 and Hwy. 7.
The project will be going to tender shortly.
“I’m hopeful that we will be in our new building by the time the snow flies,” said Community Living Executive Director Don Neilsen.Other Stories this Week View RSS feed
- Health Unit raises the alarm over radon in KFL&A
- “I was like a fly to his fly-paper,” North Frontenac land developer David Hill says of Gypsy Villas in fraud trial
- Freak lightning strike triggers first response in South Frontenac
- The butterfly lady of Inverary
- Parham Fair carries on regardless of the weather