Jeff Green | Jul 27, 2006
Feature Article - July 27, 2006
Back toHomeFeature Article - July 27, 2006
Design complete forCommunity Living building
Ever since the Community Living-North Frontenac building burned down early on the morning of January 6th, people have been wondering what will happen at the site, which is now just a hole in the ground surrounded by a fence.
Behind the scenes, however, work has been progressing towards putting up a new building, and the staff and board at Community Living have now completed the design phase in their building preparations. Drawings are available for public viewing at the temporary Community Living offices in the former Sharbot Lake Centre at the junction of Road 38 and Hwy. 7.
The project will be going to tender shortly.
“I’m hopeful that we will be in our new building by the time the snow flies,” said Community Living Executive Director Don Neilsen.Other Stories this Week View RSS feed
- Frontenac Paramedic Services opts for continuity in leadership as the future becomes uncertain
- Pen pal correspondence has continued for 82 years
- Conservation Authorities face 50% funding cut
- Ambulance service was a big part of amalgamation talks, says former Warden
- Cuts to Library funding forces end to inter-library loan service