Jan 30, 2019
On January 29, 2019 Central Frontenac Fire & Rescue responded to a truck fire at 0944 hrs located at a residence on Guigue Road.
On arrival the truck was fully involved in fire and there were small explosions due to ammunition inside the vehicle. The resident and his handicapped wife were in the vehicle when the truck ignited in fire. The husband was able to remove his wife to safety by dragging her through the snow. There were no injuries. The cause of the fire is under investigation but appears to be mechanical at this time.
- Health Unit raises the alarm over radon in KFL&A
- “I was like a fly to his fly-paper,” North Frontenac land developer David Hill says of Gypsy Villas in fraud trial
- Freak lightning strike triggers first response in South Frontenac
- The butterfly lady of Inverary
- Parham Fair carries on regardless of the weather