Nov 01, 2017
On the beautiful fall day of October 23rd, a bus load of residents travelled to Cloyne to visit the Land O’Lakes Petting Farm. Feeding and petting these friendly animals brought back lots of fond memories for these folks. They shared lots of laughs and stories of days gone by and seemed right in their element, getting up close and personal with these animals.
The owners of the Farm were gracious hosts, taking the time to introduce us to each of the animals and sharing stories of their rescues. Before leaving, we enjoyed a picnic lunch, making the most of this warm and sunny day!
- Frontenac Paramedic Services opts for continuity in leadership as the future becomes uncertain
- Pen pal correspondence has continued for 82 years
- Conservation Authorities face 50% funding cut
- Ambulance service was a big part of amalgamation talks, says former Warden
- Cuts to Library funding forces end to inter-library loan service