Ontario Provincial Police | Aug 02, 2017
On July 31, 2017 at 12:30 in the afternoon officers with the Kaladar Detachment of the Ontario Provincial Police responded to a head on collision on Highway 41 at Ashley Road.
Witnesses reported that one of the vehicles had crossed the centre line. The female driver was pronounced dead at scene and an autopsy is scheduled for today. The male driver was taken to hospital with serious injuries.
The collision is being investigated by the OPP's Technical Traffic Collision Investigators.
- Health Unit raises the alarm over radon in KFL&A
- “I was like a fly to his fly-paper,” North Frontenac land developer David Hill says of Gypsy Villas in fraud trial
- Freak lightning strike triggers first response in South Frontenac
- The butterfly lady of Inverary
- Parham Fair carries on regardless of the weather