Jeff Green | Jul 06, 2006
Feature Article - July 6, 2006
Back toHomeFeature Article - July 6, 2006
Letters to the Editor
What a wonderful Community we live in!
On behalf of my kids, Harlan, Johnny and Violet, and myself, I would like to thank this wonderful community for all the help people gave us when I fell and injured myself on Father’s Day. Special thanks to Glen and Mary Howes who came to my rescue and called the ambulance and were so kind to my frightened children. Also special thanks to the Teal Family, Bob and Christine Riley and Katie, for taking care of my kids and many other things. There have been so many other people in the community who have helped with driving and delivering food etc. People I hardly knew made such generous and kind gestures. I also want to recognize the wonderful resources we have in the North Frontenac Community Services. The staff there is incredibly compassionate and helpful. They will do what it takes to find solutions to challenges people may be facing.
Our family feels very privileged to belong to such a generous and kind community, that helps without thinking twice about it.
- Karen Skuce.Other Stories this Week View RSS feed
- Health Unit raises the alarm over radon in KFL&A
- “I was like a fly to his fly-paper,” North Frontenac land developer David Hill says of Gypsy Villas in fraud trial
- Freak lightning strike triggers first response in South Frontenac
- The butterfly lady of Inverary
- Parham Fair carries on regardless of the weather