The Frontenac Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) is investigating a break and enter that occurred at a Snider Road residence in South Frontenac Township.
The investigation revealed that sometime between the 7th of April 2017 and the 14th of April 2017, culprit(s) gained access to the residence and stole a laptop, cellphone as well as several firearms.
1. Savage Long Range Hunter Riffle with post and scope, .338 caliber, black in colour.
2. Savage Axis Vortex Viper Riffle with a scope, .243 caliber, black in colour.
3. Mossberg 12 -gauge shotgun pump action with scope, a brown wood colour.
4. Winchester Ranger 12-gauge pump action shotgun, a light coloured wood.
5. Savage Lady Hunter Riffle with a scope, .308 caliber, a medium brown wood colour.
6. Rossi British Riffle, .303 caliber, dark brown in colour.
The OPP Forensic Identification Services assisted in the investigation.
The matter is still under investigation.
Anyone with information about this matter is asked to contact the Frontenac OPP Detachment at 613-372-1932 or 1-888-310-1122.
If you wish to remain anonymous, you are encouraged to contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477. Persons giving tips to Crime Stoppers that lead to an arrest may be eligible for a cash reward. Crime Stoppers does not subscribe to Call Display. Your call will stay anonymous and your presence won't be needed in court. Tips can also be sent via text message and e-mail. For more information visit the National Capital Crime Stoppers' website at www.CrimeStoppers.ca.